Why Invest in UK Property?
The UK market is primed for investment from Hong Kong and overseas investors with UK property continuing to show strength and resilience. The North-West leads with a staggering 28.8% housing price rise in the next 5 years
- Source: Savills
As one of the largest metropolitan areas in the UK's North West, Greater Manchester is expected to remain one of the best locations for property investment in the UK and Europe in the years to come with the strongest annual house price growth out of UK cities with a 6.3% year on year increase in 2021. Why to invest:
- Regional cities forecasted unprecedented growth, especially in the next 5 years
- High demand and low supply
- Stamp Duty holiday driving momentum.
With the London market experiencing a prolonged slowdown, international investors are looking to take advantage of the competitive property market and invest in property in across Manchester. The region comprises 10 boroughs, including the popular Manchester City Centre and Salford which remain firm favourites amongst investors and tenants. Salboy has a number of developments situated in such prime areas for investors who are keen to expand upon their portfolios and build long-term returns from buy-to-let properties.
The UK, and Manchester in particular, remains a great option whether you are interested in buying a property for your own personal use or for investment purposes. The country has built a reputation to be a highly dynamic and vibrant country. Real estate investment in Manchester and the UK continues to thrive, in addition to its global reputation in education remaining strong. The country has an increasing number of young professionals choosing to remain in the country, plus the UK is among the best performing countries worldwide.
UK's Most Liveable City
- Manchester's rise has been remarkable. This is a world-class city which is growing more rapidly than any of its peers. With its booming population and thriving economy, the City is at the very top for investors from all over the world.
- According to Price Water Coopers (PwC), the economy is projected to be worth more than £6B a year by 2025, far higher than the national average.
PROPERTY MARKET CONTINUES TO THRIVE
- The UK has a strong global reputation in education with globally recognised universities; Manchester is home to 5 top universities. Both local and international Graduates are proven to be among the most desirable, with many continuing to live in the UK for work. 58% graduate retention rate in Manchester.
- Many young professionals in the UK are beginning to move outside of London.
- The UK property investment market in large cities such as Manchester, Glasgow, Birmingham, are continually on the rise with large student populations.
UK HIGHLY RANKED FOR WELL-BEING BY OECD
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) measured well-being amongst developed countries. The 25 varying factors accounted for include housing, income, jobs, community, education, environment, civic engagement and health.
- UK excelled among developed countries – high environmental quality, social engagement, personal security, and a chance for engagement with civic society.
- Work life and wealth: The UK is in the top 20% of performers.
- Overall UK was among the best performing countries, joined by the Nordic European countries, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. Countries including The United States, Ireland, Germany, France and Japan were overall ranked lower.